- An Overview of Victim Services in Canada
- A Guide to Financial Assistance for Victims
- A Guide to Providing Support and Assistance to Victims
- A Guide to Victim Services at Correctional Service of Canada
- A Survivor’s Guide to Homicide and Grieving
- A Victim’s Dictionary
- A Victim’s Guide to Being a Witness and Testifying in Court
- A Victim’s Guide to Parole
- A Victim’s Guide to Participating in the Criminal Justice Process
- A Victim’s Guide to Sentencing
The above links lead to information guides on different topics for victims. These guides are the property of Victims of Violence and may not be reproduced without permission.
Guides are also available in print format free-of-charge to victims, and for a nominal fee in large quantities. Please contact us at 1-888-606-0000 for information about ordering.